Pink Wombat's Hideout

Thursday, November 16, 2006

To hurt another is to hurt oneself

Humans are so fragile.

We feel too much. We get hurt too easily. We are fooled into thinking that our evolved mind sets us apart and makes us invincible to hurt and pain... so when we do fall, we fall harder than ever. And it's hard EVERY time.

All suffering makes us appreciate future happiness more, i've been told. It makes the magnitude of joy seem larger. I have yet to confirm that i suppose. All I can feel now is a numbness.

Just so tired out by everything. I don't want to think anymore. I don't want to search for phantom answers to hold on to. I can't cause another anymore pain. I wanna collapse into my bed, pull the sheets over, cry my eyes out, and just disappear from the world... crawl into a deep Narnia-like world hidden in my sheets and sit in a rabbit hole, watch the rain fall and go frolicking with the bunnies in a daisy field filled with sunshine. But there's nothing in my sheets but old tears.

I wish I could turn back time to two summers ago. And live every moment under the sun! Or a summer ago...to save it, or prod that someone to save it too. But i guess the only way to correct the past is to move forward... Being stuck in the past only gets you in a neverending loop... a labyrinth of hope and disappointments, a rollercoaster of happiness and uncomprehensible sadness and frustration.

I did what i did, and now I need to heal again. Be strong and hopefully that strength will lead me where I'm meant to be. Perhaps even in the two-piece jigsaw version 1.2. I'm sorry... I owe this to me just NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home