Pink Wombat's Hideout

Monday, November 27, 2006

Cannibals are fascinating

SOOO SPOOKED... Darn hannibal lecter. I can't believe that after so long of watching Silence of the lambs, watching it again would leave that lingering eerie after-spookiness now. Rach and Reem cooked for a couple of us (Smoky bbq fajitas! Doritos & salsa...mmm) for dinner and we all watched a rented dvd of Hannibal Cannibal earlier. Walking back home with Mel was a nightmare then...peeping over my shoulder every 2 seconds, glaring suspiciously into shadows, jumping ala james-bond-with-arms-stretched-in-gun-pose at every corner... Even though i wasn't AT ALL affected while watching it (every other girl had pillows to their faces, fingers plastered over their eyes and rachel hyperventilating next to me).. I feel and see Hannibal (cleverly played by anthony hopkins, no less) EVERYWHERE now.

It was spooky, but Sue, my supervisor is spookier! I need to get my project proposal draft done tonight...TONIGHHHTT...

I miss him. First day of being 'single' and I'm already missing the warmth. The sturdy reliability of a two-piece jigsaw you know that won't let you down. But strangely enough, has.

Sleep, eat, breathe project proposal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home