Pink Wombat's Hideout

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Beneath the worry and stress of essays due...

I haven't gotten over the past yet nor willingly want to yet, but the present, in a familiar yet new form, or rather, the future, is starting to catch up with meeee...

Aarghh this cannot happen now... I can see the similiarities in the past and the now... Two different forms...Could there be two people of almost the same make but of different colour and form be found on two separate places of the world? The wheel of motion is already on the roll i think...but waiiiittt...

I even got a BEAR today. A beany bear. But then again... friends give each other bears right? Lil things to cheer up an otherwise bad day? (cuz i thought my application to the NHS grad thingy was gonna be late due to darned laptop technical problems... it was high stress and almost-tears and all, but it worked out fine in the end... exactly ONE MINUTE from deadline.)

He who still resides in an ambiguous corner of my heart : Why have you ingrained yourself into me so much it's hard to let go even though I already have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home